Hotel Furniture projecTS
Hotel Furntiure Projects for get custom products made to your specification. We need either a print or sample of the part to proceed with a factory search; from there, our people in China will conduct a search for the right China manufacturer.
View products we source. China manufacturer quality is as important to us as it is to you. We work only with suppliers who back up the quality of their work.
Although we take steps to prevent problems,
product that is made outside of your written specifications, provided prior t
o the start of production, will be replaced or credited. If you’re ready to take the next towards procuring and sourcing your product from China Contact us now
HOTEL FURNITURE PROJECTS Plan
From print to prototype to production, we’ve been developing new products in China for our customers since 2006. Going from concept to production and then successfully marketing a new product involves taking a number of critical steps. We’ll cover the entire spectrum of what the product development process looks like in the content below.
- If there might be any patent or trademark infringement issues,
- you should perform a patent or trademark search and/or consult a patent attorney. We do not perform patent or trademark searches; we will not knowingly source a product that would infringe on another company’s patents or trademarks.
- First of all You wouldn’t want this either, as importing a product that infringes on a patent or trademark could trigger a lawsuit, in addition to the possibility that Country Customs could confiscate the shipment.
- The product must be engineered, prototyped and tested to insure that it performs as needed. The engineering process involves creating computer-generated drawings (prints), that a manufacturing company will use to create the production parts.
- Not prototyping your product is a costly mistake that can result in a shipment of defective parts. The prototyping process can also save you money
- by flushing out ideas on how the product might be made at a lower cost. We can refer you to a company in your country who does excellent engineering and prototyping work.
- After you’ve tested a fully functioning prototype, it’s now time to do some market research. True market research is finding out what your customers want to buy and then catering your product line and marketing to their needs. What you think you want to sell is a shot in the dark; at worst case, it’s a gamble that could result in you sitting on inventory that no one wants to buy.
- Show your prototype to as many of your prospective customers as possible; you want to ask their opinion on your product’s quality, function, projected sales price, appearance, and how they’d like to see it packaged.
- If there are any changes that need to be made to the product, the prints must be updated.
- You might consider having a final prototype or two made if your customers want to see an updated version.
- Have the artwork for your packaging made.
- It is best that you have the artwork made by a local graphic arts company; we do not recommend having the artwork designed in China
- We can refer you to a professional company in the U.S. that does fantastic package design.
- If you’re setting up a new company, it’s important to make a business plan.
- Your business plan will help you understand the total costs involved in setting up a new business so that you can acquire enough capital to insure that your new company will make it over the long term.
- Lack of planning and insufficient capital are two of the biggest reasons why new businesses fail.
- Now you’re ready to go to production. We’ll source a factory for you to make the production run, and get you a quote on the final, packaged product.
HOTEL FURNITURE PROJECTS
Once the shipment was ready, you have the option of engaging a third party inspection company we have worked with to perform an inspection of your shipment.
Our trading group will inspect the shipment in China whether you engage the third party inspection company or not, and can provide pictures.
You will need to obtain the services of a local customs
broker to clear the shipment through the Customs bureau in your country.
If you have a product youd like to consider importing from China, Contact Us. We have helped hundreds of companies do this over the last couple decades.
and focus solely on helping other companies import their products from China.
China’s industrial base had grown substantially in the 2000’s, and
our Chinese friends gave us the ability to source a wide variety of products.
Since then our sole mission has been to help companies import their products from reliable manufacturers in China.
Today we have customers in the
Middle East, U.S., Canada, and the U.K., Australia, Swizrland
and have sourced a wide variety of products for our customers. We work with three trading groups in China that are based in Guangzhou, Ningbo and Shenzhen. From these regions we have access to much of China’s industrial base.
The process for importing your product from China isnt difficult, once you know the ropes.
We will guide you through the entire process, which involves the following: Send us prints, pictures and specifications, or a prototype of the product you wish to import from China.
If you have a new product that needs to be prototyped or developed, please see our pages on product development and prototyping. Through our sources in China, well locate a reliable manufacturer hotel furniture who can produce your product, and provide you with a quote for what you want to import from China.
the key to china
therefore to the customs port nearest to you. See The Key to China Trade for information on how critical it is to have a dependable, reliable source you can trust to locate a manufacturer for you. We can provide products completely assembled and packaged, according to your specifications Once youre ready to proceed, you would place a purchase order, subject to sample approval, for the production order.
Even though we have processes in place to do our best to insure that you get a shipment without quality problems, we know that problems can arise no matter how hard everyone works to avoid them.
Our experience in developing products from print to part and bringing them to market successfully. is a plus for you; we sometimes give our customers pointers on how to get a product line up and going and what pitfalls to avoid. If you’re successful, we’re successful, and we strive to build relationships with our customers for the long term. We enjoy helping our customers succeed.